Sunday 2 September 2012

Institution and Audience- Films

This summer I went to go and see TED. The trailer looked hilarious so thought I would give it a whirl. I wanted to see the film as it seemed different from others. Firstly I thought it was another childrens film but gave it time, and it turned out to be the perfect humour for my age.Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlance in Ted
 I loved the film as it was very light hearted and extremely easy to follow. I loved the fact that the teddy bear wasn't a cute 'normal' teddy bear but a 'foul-mouthed, dope-smoking, hooker-loving teddy bear'.


Secondly I saw the film Hanna, which was on television a few weeks ago. The film was released in 2011. The film is basically about a 16-year-old girl who was raised by her father to be the perfect assassin. The genre of this film was out of my liking, as I prefer the comedy films in comparision.
 

The film was gory and violent I really enjoyed it, although halfway through it was very hard to follow and became confusing. Also the ending was on a badly made cliff hanger, it made me feel that there was no moral to the storyline, therefore wasn't worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment